Dia and I had a pretty good time at Fitness First yesterday. It was fun working out together and I think we had more laughs than was acceptable at a typical gym. Hee. :p After our 45-minute session which included both cardio and strength, I can safely say we both woke up to wobbly knees this morning.
We were definitely impressed by the service and facilities, and the programs they had running. I know I was quite interested in some of them. But paying over $100 per month, on top of a highly exorbitant one-time joining fee was just too ridiculous. Granted, we were offered "special rates", so a lot of money was to be saved, but aren't these "special rates" always used to entice mere everyday folk like you and me? I sure as hell was not gonna be sucked in.
Luckily for us, they could sense our lack of interest and - I'm really thankful for this - didn't push us to sign up with them. In fact, their whole approach wasn't agressive at all, and I definitely have new-found respect for these guys.
I guess if I ever earn enough and these guys open up a gym near my place (location is everything to me, dahhling!), I may sign up with them. Till then, I'm more than happy with that fitness park across the street and the pool just two blocks from here. Yay to cheap healthy living! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment