Thursday, August 31, 2006

A strange comeback

Huh. My other domain's back up. Apparently, it's been back up since Sunday. But I wasn't notified or anything. And my card wasn't even charged for its renewal. So, I have absolutely no idea how in the world it came back.

Perhaps the domain fairy took pity and sprinkled some magical dust on it.



Or perhaps the domain governing body decided that 8 years was too long and it would've been a shame for Glisten to die, so they've decided to preserve it like some sort of historical monument.



Now I don't know if I should move back there or stay here. I don't want to have to keep moving and re-telling everyone about the change. It's too much of a hassle. I think I'll just keep it for other stuff.

I'm feeling: Baffled
I'm listening to: Mother Mother - Tracy Bonham

No comments: